To view your report, visit https://banner.gc.cuny.edu/prod/plsql/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin. You can log on and see your progress whenever you need to. Print the report and bring it with you to registration; you can also use it to show your mentor.
If you forget your Banner ID
To retrieve your Banner ID, you must do one of the following three things:
- Request your ID by sending an email to email@example.com from your CUNY account and include birth date.
- Fax or scan and then email a signed request that includes your birth date and the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Come to the CUNY BA office with your photo ID.
If you forget your Banner PIN
Please call or email our office, firstname.lastname@example.org with your Banner ID number and ask to have your Banner PIN reset.
Viewing Your Advisement Report
Updated Information, October 2009: The first time you log in on or after November 2, 2009 you will be required to choose two questions and enter answers to each of them. If you ever need to reset your PIN, correct answers to these two questions will authenticate that you are indeed the owner of your account.
You will have a choice of what questions to answer. The site will offer you a drop-down list of pre-formed questions. It will also offer you a chance to create your own questions and answers. At your first login after November 2, the web page you usually see will not display. Instead, you will see the page requiring you to choose and answer the two questions. Subsequent logins will bring you to the usual web page. In the past, some of you may have created password hints to help you reset your PIN. Once November 2 arrives and the revised system is implemented, the password hint you created will no longer enable you to reset your PIN. You will have to choose two questions and answers.
- At the login screen you will be required to enter your 9 digit Banner ID number (given to you at your admissions interview) and your Personal Identification Number. The first time you are logging on, your PIN (Personal Identification Number, also known as your Password) is your birth date (6 digits). (In the future, your PIN will be whatever you select). Click on “Log In.”
- If this is your first time using this form you will be told your PIN has expired; you must choose a new one. On this next screen, re-enter the old PIN (birth date) and select and confirm a NEW PIN. (6 characters). Click on “Log In.”
- The next screen you see will welcome you to the Web System.
- Click on “CUNY BA Services.” On the next screen, you can choose to:
- View CUNY BA/BS holds on your academic record
- View the personal information we have on file for you (you cannot change that information online; it must be done in writing)
- View your academic advisement report.
If you have questions about the information on your advisement report, please contact your CUNY Baccalaureate academic advisor. Please direct inquiries regarding Banner IDs and passwords to the CUNY Baccalaureate office at 212.817.8220 or email@example.com.
If there is a problem or error on your advisement report, please print it out, make the correction, and mail or fax it to the CUNY Baccalaureate Registrar’s Office. If you have missing grades please request an updated official transcript from the schools where you took classes.
Personal information must be corrected in writing. If you have changed your name, you must provide appropriate documentation in order for this change to be made (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.). We cannot accept changes via email or over the telephone. You may print this form and mail or fax it to the program office; our fax number is 212.817.1512.