Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis for Fall 2018 consideration to the CUNY BA program. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible if they are interested in being considered for the upcoming semester. Please try to have all materials in as soon as possible
The Prospective Students section of this website addresses the application process and many frequently asked questions that applicants have. You can also sign up for an info session HERE.
For those who want to apply to CUNY BA:
- You can download and print the CUNY BA application HERE
- (or you can pick one up at the office).
- Attend an information session. Sign up HERE
- You need to be enrolled (or in the process of getting enrolled) in a CUNY college to be part of CUNY BA.
- If you’re not currently enrolled you can apply to both (a CUNY college LINK HERE) and the CUNY BA program at the same time. There are two different applications (one for the CUNY colleges, one for CUNY BA program).
- There might be a fee to apply for a CUNY college. There is no fee to apply to CUNY BA.
- We suggest submitting the application, personal statement, and transcripts (if needed) first. (You can submit your application and personal statement via email as an attachment. Send it to email@example.com)
- We are not requiring letters of recommendation, however, if you believe that it is important or necessary (for example, if your GPA is close to the minimum 2.8) you can have your professor email us one from their “.edu” email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also accept letters of recommendation on official letterhead in a sealed envelope.
- Once you have completed the CUNY BA application, you can mail it or drop it off to the CUNY BA office located in the CUNY Graduate Center. Mailing and drop off address is below.
Mail or drop off address:
CUNY BA Admissions
365 5th Ave
New York, NY 10016
call / email (212) 817-8221 / email@example.com with any questions or concerns.