Cultural Corps is excited to announce that due to increased funding, that we are able to recruit additional students for our 2017-18 Academic Year Internship program!
The CUNY Cultural Corps is a paid internship program ($13/hr) for students interested in gaining professional experience in the arts and culture sector of NYC. Students work in various capacities at organizations doing arts administration (e.g. visitor services, marketing, operations, finance) or arts programming (e.g. education, events, curatorial). Feel free to also view our webinar to learn more.
To be eligible for the Cultural Corps Academic Year Internship, students must:
- Not have participated in, or applied to, the Cultural Corps previously (2016-17 program or 2017-18 application period)
- Be working towards a degree at a CUNY college (Community College, Senior College, or Graduate School)
- Be registered for at least 6 credits each semester in Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 (unless graduating senior requiring less credits for Spring)
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 2.5
- Have earned at least 30 college credits by the end of summer 2017 (24 credits for community college students)
- Have addressed any remedial education needs prior to beginning Fall 2017 classes
- Be available to work part-time (12 hours/week) for a period of 24 weeks during the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters
- Have the proper work authorization required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
APPLY HERE > CUNY CULTURAL CORPS The final deadline for submission is July 16, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out