DRESS FOR SUCCESS WORLDWIDE, PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Dress for Success Worldwide is an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of women by providing professional attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
Under the supervision of the Research & Evaluation Specialist, the Program Development Intern will work closely with the Program Development Team to ensure the ultimate success of programmatic implementation and evaluation across the globe.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, highly motivated and passionate about helping women succeed in life and in their careers.
– Establish and maintain a collaborative working relationship with affiliates and communicate about reporting requirements
– Prepare exemplary written correspondence (i.e. thank you letters, evaluation and overview documents, etc.)
– Assist with survey development, data collection, compilation and analysis
– Gather program best practices by tracking and analyzing program outcomes
– Assist as needed with a wide range of other programmatic and operational needs of the team
– Contribute to department’s general administrative tasks, as needed
– Special assignments as necessary
– Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills
– Organized, creative, and skilled in research and tracking.
– Exceptional computer skills and technical expertise (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, social networking tools)
– Excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
– Ability to multi-task, work in fast-paced environment and be a great team player
– Must have the ability to take initiative and work unsupervised
– Passion for helping women succeed in the workplace
– Research and data analysis experience strongly desired
Position available immediately
Dress for Success WW New York office
12 – 14 hours per week
NO CALLS PLEASE: Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Program Development Internship” in the subject line. Please indicate which semester you are interested in interning and what your weekly availability is for that semester.