NYC Ladders for Leaders
NYC Ladders for Leaders is an innovative program that offers high school and college students the opportunity to participate in summer internships with some of the most dynamic corporations and businesses in New York City. NYC Ladders for Leaders is a partnership between DYCD and the Commission on Women’s Issues.
The program offers
* Professional paid summer internships
* Pre-employment training
* Free college preparatory and SAT courses, career guidance, and leadership development workshops
Who can apply?
* Anyone with prior work experience (paid or volunteer)
* Permanent resident of one of the five boroughs of New York City
* At least 16 years of age but not over 21 years of age
* Current High School Junior/Senior or College Freshman/Sophomore
* Legally allowed to work in New York
Deadline for submissions is Thursday, December 15, 2011 online by 11:59PM.
NYC Ladders for Leaders: