CUNY School of Professional Studies’ three-week Winter Session gives you the opportunity to satisfy requirements for your degree and will help you step up your progress toward graduation.
The following courses will be offered:
- BUS 200 – Introduction to Business (ONLINE)
- CM 311 – Writing for Electronic Media (ONLINE)
- COMM 285 – Leadership in a Multi-Cultural Workforce (FACE-TO-FACE)
- DSAB 242 – Disability and Mass Media (ONLINE)
- FLM 307 – Film Literacies: Communicating Culture Through Film (ONLINE)
- HIM 205 – Healthcare Delivery Systems (ONLINE)
- MATH 102 – Mathematics in Contemporary Society (ONLINE)
- PHIL 110 – Critical Thinking (ONLINE)
- PLA 300 – Portfolio Development for Prior Learning Assessment (ONLINE)
- PSY 101 – General Psychology (ONLINE)
- SOC 203 – Race, Class and Gender (ONLINE)
CUNY BA Students can register for SPS courses via the CUNY ePermit system.
Learn more here: http://sps.cuny.edu/winter2015