Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis for Spring 2017 consideration to the CUNY BA program. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible if they are interested in being considered for the upcoming semester. Please try to have all materials in by Friday, January 20th.
- You can download and print the CUNY BA application HERE
- (or you can pick one up at the office).
- You need to be enrolled (or in the process of getting enrolled) in a CUNY college to be part of CUNY BA.
- If you’re not currently enrolled you can apply to both (a CUNY college LINK HERE) and the CUNY BA program at the same time. There are two different applications (one for the colleges, one for CUNY BA program).
- There might be a fee to apply for a CUNY college. There is no fee to apply to CUNY BA.
- We suggest submitting the application, personal statement, and transcripts (if needed) first. (You can submit your application and personal statement via email as an attachment. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We accept recommendation letters via email as well. Have your professor email us from his/her “.edu” email to email@example.com
- Once you have completed the CUNY BA application, you can mail it or drop it off to the CUNY BA office located in the CUNY Graduate Center. Mailing and drop off address is:
CUNY BA Admissions
365 5th Ave
New York, NY 10016
call / email (212)817-8221 / firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.