Processing a transcript request takes approximately 5-7 business days.
CUNY Baccalaureate maintains your official undergraduate academic record. If you need an official transcript, complete and submit the form below or put your request in writing to the attention of the Registrar. Be sure to include your name, signature, and the name/address of the intended recipient. We accept requests by mail, or in person.
- Official transcripts are mailed directly to the institution or employer requesting them.
- Or, you can pick up the transcript (in a sealed envelope) from our office.
- If you are requesting an official transcript to be sent to your home address, you must indicate the name of the institution or employer that is requesting your transcript.
- *Note: If you need indicate that you’ve graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (from CUNY BA), you must request the transcript from us. Your home college record does not indicate your CUNY BA degree.
CUNY BA does not offer any electronic transcript or payment options at this time.
How to request a transcript:
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form:
Be sure to include your name, signature, and the name/ address of the intended recipient. We accept requests by mail, email, or in person.
CUNY BA Transcript Request Form (Click to download PDF)
- Pay the fee (if needed):
There is a $7.00 processing fee for all transcripts being sent to non-CUNY recipients (there is no charge for transcripts going to other CUNY colleges). Payment may be made by check or money order payable to “The Graduate Center” by mail or in cash to Graduate Center Bursar (room 8105). If you make a payment at the GC Bursar, bring the receipt to the CUNY BA office (Ste 6412).
- Submitting your transcript request:
You can email your transcript request (ONLY if going to another CUNY institution) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENT CANNOT BE MADE ONLINE.
Otherwise, mail your transcript request and payment, to:
CUNY BA – Attn: Transcripts
365 5th Ave
New York, NY 10016
Some graduate schools, especially the professional schools (e.g., medical and law schools), require you to submit not only the CUNY Baccalaureate transcript, which shows that you earned the degree, but also original transcripts from every CUNY and non-CUNY college you attended before and during CUNY BA, even when those credits are reflected on the CUNY Baccalaureate transcript. Students are expected to find out exactly what documents graduate schools require for admission.
If your employer only needs to verify your graduation date and degree, he/she may call the CUNY Baccalaureate Registrar at (212) 817-8227 (Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.).