Barbara Price Scholarship
We are pleased to offer the Barbara Price Scholarship to support newly admitted CUNY BA students with demonstrated financial need. This is a one-time scholarship of $2,500 for first semester students.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a new, first-semester CUNY BA Student.
- At the time of admission, must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Have completed at least 30 credits.
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credits in the first semester.
How to apply for the Barbara Price Scholarship:
For consideration, applicants must submit a 500-word personal statement.
The statement should address:
- Explain how your academic interests contribute to your immediate or long-term (career) plans.
- Personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.
- What impact would this scholarship have on your education?
- Any other information the committee may find relevant.
Submit your application to Regina Matthews (Regina.firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Applications must be received by 5:00 PM Friday, September 21, 2018.